06 April 2004

Hmm...was looking at the new Naruto game trailer, and though I can't say the graphics are great [they look completely 2-D], it's very interesting to see Naruto getting beat up by Kakashi using Raikiri =@ @;;=

I got the trailer from NarutoFan.com. Very interesting...hmm...and no, I haven't worked on Japanese at all though I was supposed to email my script RD to sensei on THURSDAY night...last Thursday night, that is. Naruto is so much more interesting than writing a section of the news...eh, I'll just write something about discovering bunnies on the moon and about Naruto...=~ ~;;=

I found out that the voice actor for Kakashi is the same one who did Yuki Eiri's voice in Gravitation! I like the kakashi version better =D



'Because after reading and applying the techniques learned here, you'll be able to walk in the door of virtually any secret underground religious cult, and they'll take you as a member�no questions asked, right on the spot' - Photoshop 7 Down & Dirty Tricks

Music:
All My Best - Less Than Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment