07 April 2004

Whoa. I read fanfiction 'till 03:00 last night...And my last one is about a vampire too [hehehee] Guess I'll have to do homework today =~ ~;;= Though I don't agree with some of the pairings [GaaraNaru? InoNaru? IruNaru & KakaSasu just scares me], the story ideas are amusing. This one I just saw [ehh, no, I'm doing hw =)] 'Young Uzumaki Naruto is one of the CIA's best agents. What happens when he must confront a crime boss: Sasuke Uchiha? How far has this old friend strayed? And, how will Naruto handle it?' This is really amusing. I need to go through my favorites and delete some of the HikaGo ones to leave space for Naruto =D Too bad last night I spent much of my time reading this one that mostly consists of fighting and wasn't even greatly written...Ahh, the one where Sasuke cross-dresses and Itachi gets mistaken as Sasuke serveral times is hillarious..except all that excessive japanese swearing...



�n?�Naruto cocked his head, a bit dazed from the fall, �h, it� you.�Itachi stared. How could Naruto speak so calmly to him when he knew why Sasuke wanted to kill him? �n...�the blond walked over and looked up to meet his Sharingan eyes, �hen� you get so tall, Sasuke?�The older Uchiha boy stared.
�� not-�he started to say.
�h well, I� on a mission to rescue someone.�
�� not Sasu-�
� have to look for Sora, the old hag� niece, have you seen her?�
�ho-�
�eople here said they saw her getting carried to this house.�
�hat-�
�ait a minute, they saw someone like you carry her.�
�aru-�
�o YOU kidnapped her???�
�ho-�
�HAT THE HELL!?!? DID YOU DO SOMETHING TO HERE???�
�isten-�
�OU BETTER HAVE NOT TOUCHED HER, BASTARD!!�
�� not-�
� WON� FORGIVE YOU IF YOU DID!!!�
�ILL YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND LISTEN TO ME???�Itachi yelled, getting very annoyed right now. ��...NOT...SASUKE!!�
� WILL KICK YOUR-wait, you�e not??�Naruto blinked then took several steps back, �o way!! You�e Uchiha Itachi!! What the hell are you doing here??�

sorry for that insanely long 'quote' [does that make ''''?]

Music
: Hinata vs Neji - Toshiro Masuda//Naruto

No comments:

Post a Comment