30 April 2004

Well, this is the last I'll probably see of Masaki Kawai. At least I talked to him before he left. There are pictures, which I'll put online or something when Sancta gets a layout. [Which will be...?]

I groomed the cat outside today afterschool, for it's shedding. Cat got impatient, tried to bite, scratach, and and even hissed at me. It got yelled at after each. That darned creature even shedded enough on me to give me a coat. Got a picture of that too, which will be uploaded when the Masaki pictures are loaded.




'It doesn't matter if you're going crazy, as long as there's someone to miss you when you're gone.' - Some Naruto fanfic that I forgot the name of (dodges flying kunais aimed toward her)

Music:
Hinata vs Neji - Toshiro Masuda//Naruto : Naruto OST II :: I especially like the version that appeared in ep 80...I love ep 80...

No comments:

Post a Comment