21 April 2004

Heh. I still can't believe that using Blogger to blog got me a Gmail account. Wh00t! 1 gig account space! [In Your Face, Jeff!]

I'm completely overjoyed...or, at least I'm very happy, for the character that I helped in creating appeared in Flash's newest chapter that came out today, even if Sei only said 'That would be me' XD Genin is really a good fic, but the I sometimes get confused by the complicated fighting scenes. Sadly it is the meat of the fanfic that I don't get. Then there's a few other good fics like 13th Hour by ChibiOrochimaru and Naruto no Hohoemi by Nazo also updated, which made me very happy. As a note, they're all found on Fanfic.net under Anime �Naruto, but yours truely reads almost all kinds of fanfiction...just a warning.

Fanfictions entertain me greatly.

Ah, and also the newest chapter of Return of a Stranger contain an idea of mine. She used my idea! Yay! And I've noticed I've been popping up quite a lot in the Naruto section, as Ookima said. Ookima writes well too, and it seems like she never runs out of ideas, as she's writing 6 Naruto fics at the same time...I've been appearing much more than I did in the HikaGo section, that's for sure. But then again, HikaGo doesn't nearly have as much fics as Naruto...

Today is a good day. I wonder if more good things will come along in the next few hours?



'Simple really; just contact the person through his/her dreams. It was basic sorcery, but it caused one more problem. What would he say? "Hi, I'm a vampire. My name's Sasuke and I'm in love with you.' - The 13th Hour//Naruto Fanfic by C h i b i O r o c h i m a r u

Music:
Aeon - remix by Saphire//Final Fantasy X :: Flash decided it to be Sei's theme, and I find it suiting. Get it from vgmix.com

No comments:

Post a Comment