08 April 2004

Two-thirds into my can of Pepsi and its effects are already comming out-- my hands are shaking. GOOOOOO CAFFEINE! (takes another sip) [this is around 16:00]

----------

In another case, I FIGURED OUT WHY IRUKA IS SO CLOSELY ASSOCIATED WITH A DOLPHIN! IRUKA means dolphin! LoL! Like Kakashi meaning a scarecrow, LoL. X3 Wh00T! ka-wai-i~ [I've already finished my Pepsi by now][this is around 17:00]

----------

I did less work than yesterday although I said I'd concentrate on homework...Got too absorbed in fanfics...hehee... [this is around 21:00]



'Surely we can figure out something besides homicide and slacking that I'm actually good at.' - Hatake Kakashi : Side Effects//Naruto Fanfiction :: I'm staying up late [again] to read fanfic, this time because this one is so darn funny X3

No comments:

Post a Comment