11 April 2004

Maa...I can't believe it's the end of spring break, I haven't worked on the website one bit, and just started my sentence like Kakashi would. (hahaha, 'field scarecrow' and 'sea dolphin' (grin)) About the only place I went is to flim the Japanese project and to the gift convention thing.

I saw a really cool 'pocket knive' there...reminds me of a shiriken...X) and right after I got back from there I found a picture of Shikamaru holding a BIG version of that pocket-knive!

...fanfics...

Ah. What happened to the ANBU & AonE release of Naruto 78? it's been aired since thursday and they still haven't released it yet. I like their version best, and there's a new opening and ending and I want a better version that the Baka-san or S0 one ;___; I love the new Naruto opening song, 'GO!!!!' by Flow.



(hums) We are FIGHTING dreamers! oiyoioio just go my way...

Music:
True Light [Paino Version] - D.N.Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment