13 April 2004

First day of this year's STAR testing: English. Not as easy as the HS Exit Exam, but I actually understood almost all of the vocabulary, in contrast to the PSAT that I took...=oO;;=

Today was also the Japanese 5-6 chapter 17 test. 5th period was the last period so we had extra time to finish our tests...not that I didn't finish, just didn't go over my answers because I was too busy drawing illustrations for my written portion, which is news about finding bunnies on the moon, ninja turtles scarecrows (a KAKASHI!), and a ramen-eating dolphin (an IRUKA!!). See how obsessed I am?

But anyways, Jon Yen (otherwise known as 'Taku-san'*) just wouldn't give up on finding the one mistake that Masaki-sensei told he had...and stayed 20mins after school because of that. I was waiting for Amy/Kitsune to finish =^^;;= Taku-san also tried to make Masaki-sensei tell him the answer, but was replied w/ the MOST HILLARIOUS answers...which is, the reason for my post�he QUOTE!

And...I never knew that guys would write/read shounen-ai/BL...WHOA. He writes very well too =>.O=



Taku-san: is this an i-keiyoushi or na-keiyoushi? Masaki!
Masaki-sensei: I don't understand Spanish. Hola.



NOTE: Kakashi = scarecrow in japanese = character in Naruto
Iruka = dolphin in japanese = character in Naruto
-sensei = an honorific that means 'teacher'
takusan = a lot
* Okay, as for why Jon's nickname is 'Taku-san'. His japanese name is Takuya, and the japanese honorific for 'mr, ms, or mrs' is '-san'. So that'd make 'Takuya-san'. But as lazy people we are, Amy discovered that taking out the 'ya' would make him a 'taku-san', which means 'a lot'. BTW, children and familiar females and sometimes lovers will abbriviate the other's names, i.e. Kitsune would become kit-chan.


ah, and the Haagen-Dazs Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Bar is of the most excellent. Right at the dark-choco vanilla & coffee almond league =)

No comments:

Post a Comment