20 May 2004

As the slow idiot that I am, I just discovered many new Blogger options. Yes, that includes commenting option and 'previous posts' options. I won't be around enough to integrate all those new options into the current layout until June 3rd, when school's out, but watch out for a some new options on this blog soon!

And you'd think it's time to make a new layout because of all these options. Very well. I was thinking of making a huge renovation on this layout because I spent so much time and heart into it, but I guess 7 months is long enough of a time to keep one layout. I'll see after Sancta.

On another note, I made a new blog, naming it the same as my Xanga: Achromatic Alcoholism; strangely and irrelevantly it's probably going to mainly feature anime news.

No comments:

Post a Comment