18 May 2004

It's always nice to have something memorable every day. For example, today I checked my Gmail account and it says that I used 19mb (0.0%) out of 1000000mb, in contrast to the 1000mb that it used to say...hope they're not going to fix it, though I wouldn't know what to do with so much space. Maybe I can store my Anime on there! (dreams about 1000gigs of webspace) I even took a screenshot of it.

Also Larry emailed me and say he got 300 hits. =^^= Wow. look how many times this page has been loaded! XD Yosh! I'll work hard to get Sancta open!!

I'll have around 2 weeks of pure-do-nothing time until summer school and going to Hong Kong [aaah! No internet for 3 weeks!!], so I believe Sancta will definately be open before July...! Hope is always a good thing.

I looked back to some of Byakko's [my cat's] younger pictures, and it's so adorable =* *= (pokes cat) so much cuter than it's now. (gets scratched)

Yum..had Black Angus beef for dinner.



Q: How did you get the scar on your nose?
Iruka A: Aa..this scar, huh? i got this in an important S-class mission, when I was surrounded by ten enemy Jounins...Eh? You can tell I was lying? ^^

Music:
Loneliness - Toshiro Masuda//Naruto

No comments:

Post a Comment