05 May 2004

I took another nap from 17:00-19:00. I think I might be addicted to them now =oO;;= Anyways, this looks fun, so I'm going to not do History and...

italicize 10 things that makes me happy. [abridged]

2. Laughing so hard your face hurts.
3. A hot shower.
7. Taking a drive on a pretty road.
9. Lying in bed listening to the birds outside.
10. Hot towels fresh out of the dryer.
14. A good conversation.
16. Finding a 20 dollar bill in your coat from last winter.
17. Laughing at yourself.
18. A huge sale at your favorite store.
21. Laughing for absolutely no reason at all.
22. Having someone tell you that you're beautiful.
23. Laughing at an inside joke.
24. Friends.
25. Making other people laugh.
26. Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep.

31. Sweet dreams.
32. Hot chocolate.
34. Swinging on swings.
36. Making chocolate chip cookies.
37. Having your friends send you home-made cookies.
39. Running into an old friend.
40. Watching the expression on someone's face as they open a much desired present from you.
43. Knowing that somebody misses you.
45. Knowing you've done the right thing, no matter what other people think


By the way, Amy's speech on PDAs (public displays of affection) is brilliant. I've gotta ask for it to up it up somewhere, or you go ask her for the script.

I really should go do my History now.




'You say, dreams are dreams
I ain't gonna play the fool, anymore
You say, 'cause I still got my soul...' - Wind : Akeboshi//Naruto :: 5th

No comments:

Post a Comment