12 May 2004

I actually did my homework right after I got home. I haven't done that in...since I can remember. Since at least kindergarten, I think. =oO;;= I got my History, Math, and Japanese done...wow (amazed at her own effiency)

Now if I can bring myself to read The House of Seven Gables and read two chapters of Physics...but first I'll read fanfics! =D

It's bad to be called a bromide.

Word of the Day for Wednesday May 12, 2004
bromide \BROH-myd\, noun:
1. A compound of bromine and another element or a positive
organic radical.
2. A dose of potassium bromide taken as a sedative.


And this is the place where people either stop reading [the bromides] or say, 'what?!' or something more blunt, 'WTF?!' Anyways. Not quite done yet, I was.

3. A dull person with conventional thoughts.
4. A commonplace or conventional saying.


LoL. There.



You expect a quote after that lovely Word of the Day? Dream on, child!

Music:
eX-Dream (string Quartet Vers) - X

No comments:

Post a Comment