09 May 2004

I went to the Asian Art Museum of San Francisco today. It's Mother's Day so it's free. There are awsome ancient sculptures and things. As usual, I took too much pictures, now if only I get my eyes off the fanfiction, I'll make a gallery for these things.

Which reminds me— I've already decieded what to do with Sancta, and yes, that means that I had given up on my HikaGo layout Idea =;__;= and I wanted to try the pup-up menus too...But NO, my other side of the brain just wouldn't let me.

I've even drawn half of the picture I'm gonna use too. (beams proudly)

Ah. Blogger just changed its user interface. Now the Editing and Posting windows are in differnt places =;___;= I liked it when the previous posts are right below my current one better. It's easier to check my lack of html ends that way. Oh well.




'Books bear the
messages of the
wisest of mankind
to all the
generations of men' - Somewhere in Asian Art Museum :: how convenient; I just finished posting the lyrics of Wind and here I find more quotes =D

Music:
Alive - Raiko//Naruto : 5th[?] ending

No comments:

Post a Comment