01 May 2004

I cleared the bottom sofabed of my clothing after lunch, my first meal of the day, today. Reason being giving me the option to collapse on the bottom bunk, instead of my own on the top, if I'm really tired at 3am but don't feel like going through the ceremony before going to bed.

And it looks like I won't be working on Sancta this weekend either—I barely got my History done [only have to type up the notes now], still have a few small things to do, and prepare for my speech on Spyware and Adware. I've finally rid myself of the worse ones, but still have to scan my system 2 times a day to prevent any updates from various adwares. But I have a feeling that I deleted something that I need...




'4 difference types of college student:
Commoner: We're having a Math test next week??!!
Average : We??re having a Math test tomorrow??!!
Above normal: We??re having a math test next lesson??!!
God-like: We just had a Math test??!!' - from Gigi's forward :: So which level are YOU on?

Music
: Wind - Akeboshi//Naruto : 1st Ending :: Love the lyrics. The next posts' quotes will probably be the lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment