15 May 2004

So yesterday I spet about 4 hours roughly coloring Yukigawa Sei. I guess it turned out okay, but honestly, I skimped. Her face is blotchy, many places went without shading, etc. I kinda got tired and just didn't bother with highligting her bottom half =oO;;= So anyways, it'll be in sancta. I'll be working on the main picture today, and hopefully some coding will get done.

On another note, there's going to be a FFVII prequal game out! I still want the FFVII sequal, Advent Children...despite the fact that I have never played the original FFVII =D



Word of the Day for Saturday May 15, 2004

hullabaloo \HUL-uh-buh-loo\, noun:
A confused noise; uproar; tumult.

Music:
Yasashii Yoake - SeeSaw//.hack//SIGN : ending :: Yasashii Yoake means 'gentle dawn'

No comments:

Post a Comment