16 May 2004

Okay. I changed a few things on the sidebar, including 'Wanted' and 'Music'. So now you ALL will know what to buy me for no apparent reason, right?

Also, I'm trying out a few commenting programs that are avaliable, so the chances are the commenting option down there will be changing much in the next few days.

I gave up my drawing originally drawn for the main page of Sancta [Team 7 & Byakko], replacing it with a doodle of a young Anbu Iruka I drew this week in my homework log. So that's being colored and suff =^^;;=

I might re-draw Team 7 & Byakko some other time, because I need practice drawing multiple people. And because I love my KITTY! XD



Q: About how long do you take in hot springs?
Iruka's A: When I think about tomorrow's lesson, around two hours...!*

Music:
Depend on You - Ayumi Hamazaki

* It's true! Off directly from my Naruto Official Fanbook!

No comments:

Post a Comment