28 May 2004

Hmm. English final was hard. Most of us didn't have enough time to write the 4+ paragraphs, and I didn't know half of the definitions for the vocab part. Physics, by comparison, was much easier. We got an open-note test, afterall.

After so many months of waiting, I finally got the last book of Hakushaku Cain [Count Cain]! (sniff) I love Cain and Riff! [Wait, is Riff his first name or is Ralph his first name? oO;;;]

I also read the two extras for Full Metal Alchemist...which was...hillarious.

Ah, I finally got around to reading Eyeshield 21. It's a football manga, but it's not that bad at all. Hiru is funny: he's got various guns he use to threaten [and shoot] people with. He's smart too. Evil though. Veeery evil. >)

Itachi is so hard to draw.

I'm trying to do all the senior's 'yearbook entries' first, since the others I can always delay them until after summer vacation the last day of school, when the seniors can't technically be on school campus anymore...

Went to Kincaid's yesterday for dinner. The food is okay compare to what I eat at home [Yes, I'm very picky on my food =D] The crab cake and Strawberry ice cream pie-thing was worth mentioning though. OOh, especially the pie-thing. It was great. The down side is, it costed us around $35 each, so we spent $110 dining there for 3. =oO;;=

EDIT 17:59: Thanks, Amy for tell me that it's the wrong date; I must've set my timed posting wrong. It's fixed.

Also, please direct your attention to the right side of this window and you'll notice that tagboard has decided to start working again! With some strange coding and missing posts, but it's all well. Thank you for your cooperation.




'I can smell the vocab, I just don't know what they mean...' - Amy Chow

Music:
Aeon - remix by Sephfire//FFX

No comments:

Post a Comment