05 May 2004

Yesterday I skipped robotics to take a nap after school. 16:00-19:00. Then dinner and math homework. By the time I finished it [I didn't do a ton of homework; oh how they pile up!], it was 01:00 [yes, I deviated and was also looking at fanarts], and I decided to not do my already late History homework. Oh well, I'll just miss 1 homework...I think I can afford it.

This morning I walked to schooL! Woke at 07:30, out the door by 08:57, and reached schoolgrounds by 08:26! [That's less than 30 minutes; I usually take around 30-40mins walking home, downhill] So anyways, I'm quite energized thanks to the excercise in the morning and getting 9hours of sleep yesterday, including my nap.

Conclusion: I will take another nap afterschool =D

By the way, I'm at school, right now is lunchtime, and I'm in the Japanese Classroom borrowing sensei's computer.



'Don't try, to look so wise
Don't cry, 'cause it's alright
Don't dry, with fakes or fears
'Cause you will hate yourself in the end...(repeat)' - Wind : Akeboshi//Naruto :: 3rd and 4th; the essence of the song! (pretty much)

No comments:

Post a Comment