26 May 2004

"I stayed up late celebrating Iruka's birthday by watching a Naruto special that doesn't have Iruka-sensei in it."

Ugh. But the special was lame. Too much emotion on Sasuke's part, and I guessed the ending half way through the special. Not to mention badly drawn characters, especially Kakashi. But then again, I have always disliked the anime Kakashi a bit. The plot is horrible, in comparison to the main storyline, and the fact that I completely guessed the ending. Even I could've been more creative than the ones comming up with the story. Waaay too much emotion, sasuke has in the Special...

And it doesn't make sense. Considering how short Sakura's hair is, it must take place after the Chuunin Shiken [Examination], and that means Sasuke could've used Chidori. And no, I don't think the 'hero water''s effects are so short termed. For Kishimoto's sake, they said the Waterfall villages use the water to fight through a war!

Bleh, so except gaining a few concepts on the Takigakure no Sato [Hidden Village of Waterfall] and a some potential fanfic/fanart material. It's not really worth watching.

So to make myself feel better: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOLPHIN! (heart) ^^
(sings) Gotta love the dolphin-man, Lalala...

No comments:

Post a Comment