21 June 2004

Amy, who came over to watch Gattaca for Psychology, dragged along Patrick and Stephen, catching me playing FFX. I had finally beat that...boss...thingy. It was somehow rediculously easy this time. Guess all that training [~5hrs] paid off ^^ Then we watched Matrix Revolution. Or rather I read Amy's Psyc textbook [because mine's not comming until Thursday at the soonest and I have a packet of journals, with references, due on Thursday morning] while the rest watched the two movies.

(reads Nartuo ch 220 and dies of Itachi's big-bro-ness) Itachi looks feminine though...(pokes people around her) Look! Look! The Uchiha brothers are smiling!!

No, really. I'm really trying to work on my blog/website. Argh! I forgot to attempt to contact Ms. Dartnell...

By the way, if anyone would find and buy me "Seiyuu Graffiti" [a CD], I would love him/her forever.

Today's supposed be the day that earth's closest to the sun, so setting an egg upright on a bare table should be easier...

Also, if anyone just happened to have Furigana (Rubi) by Inoue Kazuhiko and Seki Toshihiko, give me that and I'll love you forever too. In fact, anything by those two...XD



「今日はちょっと人生という道に迷ってな...」
'Today I got a bit lost on the road of life...' - Hatake Kakashi : Naruto

No comments:

Post a Comment