04 June 2004

So school's out. But where was I all day today? At school. I had gone to school around 11:00 to give cards to Mr.Cole, Ms. Miyamoto, and Ms. Trujillo. Miyamoto and Cole are leaving [coincidently they joined Aragon staff on the same year] to study, one to UC Davis, and the latter to Pennsylvania for stats. Cole got a circle thing and a Pi, Miyamoto got a dolphin, and Trujillo got a tree. The tree didn't turn out well, and it's bad planning on my part. The draft I made could be easily fixed.

Me and Amy spent most of the time outside making the cards, then to Sensei's room to talk and finish the one for Trujillo. Outside Faustine saw us and tried shooing us home. Cole's was done the night before and finish written in this morning, and was given as soon as we got to school. 14:40-15:00 spent time @ the History office, where Amy obtained about 1.75 lbs of chocolate truffles and pink paper. Then returned to Japanese class, where we talked and...talked...took a picture...talked more...and departed around 4:30. Sensei cried.

Yeah, I guess it's sad, but then again I have never been very emotional over partings, especially so after my grandpa died. It just seems...not such a big thing anymore, after experienced someone close gone. He or she is gone, and there's nothing you can do about it. So why mope over it?

Well, you can guess that I did quite a lot of reflecting while talking with Sensei. She's great, really, no matter how much other people say she's strict or mean; She's really anything but so.

I should get myself to do the website and other people's yearbook entries now...I promised them.

Again. It doesn't seem like the summer. Maybe it's because it hadn't sunk it yet, maybe it's because it's not warm enough, maybe it's because there's so much to do this summer that there's no relief, but rather the thought that there's more work to do (which we do any day during the school year anyways), but it doesn't seem like summer.



'Let me get this across: it's vacation. GO. HOME.' - Faustine, Bill :: He tried shooing us home =;_;= but we just love the school too much

Music:
Kisenai Tsumi [Indelible Sin] - Nana Kitade//Full Metal Alchemist :: I was gonna translate the title as 'Unerasable Sin', but Indelible sounds better.

No comments:

Post a Comment