20 June 2004

Went to blockbuster to rent GATTACA for Psychology today, I did. We ended up buying that monthly pass (which we mean to cancel after 1 month) and rented Final Fantasy: the Spirits Within as well. By 22:30 we've gone through FF: SW, so my dad & I went to Blockbuster to trade that for Matrix: Revolutions. Now We've just finished the movie, and suprisingly I'm tired (yawns). I like the song when the credits rolled. I wonder what it's called. The last fight scene resembled horribly like Dragonball fights o__O;

Glad that Google is my homepage; it reminded me that tomorrow is father's day.

I believe I forgot to mention that I now have 6 invitations to gmail. Thus as soon as I get Kakeru renovated, the next hit will get a prize of a gmail account. So somehow get me motivated enough to completely remake this blog, peoples. Also Sancta.

Damn; I have 3 journal entries to write and I still don't have my book. As nice as it is to buy it for $50 instead of $100, the downfall is the waiting process.

I felt like biting off heads of people who dared to talk to me today, and I will probably continue doing so for the next few days. Maybe a warning sign, written in red ink, with the words 'beware; approach at own risk' is proper. To those so have no idea as to what yours truely is referencing to, I'll repeat last month's words: ignorance is a bliss.



will add quote later.

No comments:

Post a Comment