14 June 2004

ARGH! So much homework! And other work! ><;;

I don't think I'm going to like the journal entry things for Psychology. And I've decided to drop CIS 110. I couldn't stand the teacher. Besides, the stuff were way too easy.

I have the SAT prep course too. (sigh) summer is definately not getting easier.

I'll be watching FMA 26 & 34 today...And no, I don't want to do homework.

Ah, Death Note 20 & 21, scanlated by OrangeTangerine is out today. It's really intriguing, though there's more thinking/analazying than anything else.



Sasuke: If I recall, that fight [between us] was interrupted.
Naruto: ...! That..that wasn't the fight I wanted. Even now...

NO! If you really can't tell, I'm still not over chapter 219. Note Sasuke's expression when Naruto said that. It leads me to think that Sasuke's not completely tainted Orochimaru's color...yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment