05 June 2004

I've figured out the layout for Sancta, so now I "only" have to finish up the theme image, some odd graphis for the page, and to code it. At least I have a direction to head in now ^^;;

Yes, yes, I know it has been 2 or 3 years since it came out, but I got FFX today ^^;;; Began to play a bit...yeah...Whee, my 3rd PS2 game! ^^;;

I'm downloading a ton too oO;; Summer is kicking in...better do some homework before I completely slack off.

The Biology textbook and Warriors Don't Cry I ordered from half.ebay were confirmed. They should be arriving within the next two weeks and I'd have all the books I need to read for the summer. Except the bible, which I'll need to find online.

Naruto 218 is all talk between Sasuke & Naruto, eh? I'm sure some fans will be happy...and get fic-/art-inspired ^^ I wonder what would Sasuke's eyes look like in Sharingan now...NARU-CHAN! YOU MUST BRING SASUKE BACK!!



'A person can't gain something without losing something. To obtain something you need something of equal value. This is the Law of Conservation in Alchemy. At that time, we believed that to be the truth of the world.' - Alphonse Elric : Full Metal Alchemist :: guess what I've been watching lately? 3 guesses and two of them doesn't count.

Music:
Ready Steady GO! - L'arc en Ciel//Full Metal Alchemist : 2nd opening :: Yay, another song by L'arcs...They're pretty nice...I like their Finale the best...

No comments:

Post a Comment