11 June 2004

Happy Birthday, Yuuhi Kurenai, instructor of Team 8. She's One of those rare Kunoichi [female ninja] that appears in Naruto. A genjutsu user, She sees Asuma as her 'rival', and was first seen using her techniques against Itachi.

Anyways, I was trying to draw Razu's Iruka, but as the ambitious, but skill-lacking person that I am, I couldn't draw Iruka as I wanted...So I spent over two hours looking up pictures of people sitting at ramen bars eating ramen and Iruka. Iruka pictures were particularly hard to find.

I want to play that Naruto game really badly. I read somewhere that we see Iruka's moves there.

Which makes me realize how Dolphin-obsessed I am. Even more so than Kaka or Sasu [!!] Fwee--

While looking up noodle bar pictures, I found a picture of a cat much like Byakko. Except...my cat has better patterns on its face =D

Ooh, and I also found the real Ichiraku Ramen shop.



Jiraiya: So...have you popped the water balloon yet?
Naruto: meh. DOKI.* o__O;;

Naruto literally said that, and it cracked me up.

Music: Ready Steady Go - L'arc~en~Ciel//FMA : 2nd Opening.


Doki: sound of heartbeat
Dokum: sound of a heavy heartbeat

No comments:

Post a Comment