18 June 2004

SAT prep course ended. In truth, I didn't think it was all that useful, except for the writing portion...which I got a 3 out of 6 today o__O; M: 680 CR: 580, how sad.

Yesterday I started reading 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens, which we have to read for AP US History. It's a wonder that I actually started it =)

On Wendesday night I made a list of Naruto fanfictions I want to read, and last night I finished reading one set of paring's fanfics.

Today I burned some anime, and planned to burn more after dinner. I'll really have to work on website/yearbook entries too. During the SAT prepratory class I did one drawing of a fairy of sorts (which is strange enough, considering I never do fairies), so that's one down on the drawing part of the yearbook entries.

Naruto 88 by Shin-Otaku is out, but I don't feel like downloading it...as long as ANBU-AonE gets theirs out quicker than the last two episodes. Can't wait for the Manga though. Inane's got good people coloring the pages (paintpixel, anbupawn), and the current plot is just too tragic suspenseful for an angst-lover like me ^^;;



'People are just about as happy as they make up their mind to be.' - Lincoln, Abrahan

Music
: Understanding - Evanescense

No comments:

Post a Comment