13 June 2004

Well, just a quick post before I start preparing for Summer School tomorrow.

I was drawing cats. A chibi-cat, but the only thing I seem to be able to draw are...well, not chibi. I will be trying to slove this soon.

So, there goes the end of the 'do nothing' week and now I really have to get working. [On people's yearbook entries, especially!]

Um, I was trying to look for the episode where Sasuke waits for Kakashi for training on top of a rock, and I found that I never watched episode 58 until today.

I'm still not quite over chapter 219 of Naruto.

Even more exasperated when reading fanfics. A few of my favorite stories had new chapter posted, so I read fanfics until 03:00 of this 'morning'

Well, all this upcomming work, I guess, will motivate me to play less of FFX [I'm stuck at the Al Bhed airship trying to kill that giant dragon-thing anyways; I think my party's not at a high enough level o__O;;], and do more homework/artwork/webbing/research for digicam. Oh, by the way, how'd you work the Lulu overdrive?

I don't know in detail of what happened with Yang, but it seems kinda...disappointing of sorts that he's leaving ART. He was quite annoying, especially in his PMS sessions, but well, he's still a student, ne? I don't know.

ARGH! I'm going to have to attend the summer meetings in Robotics! (sighs) why can't people like programming? It's important!



'I've been awake all this time from a dream by my foolish self, who wished for a future with comrads drunken with the assurance of peace' - Uchiha Sasuke//Naruto : ch 219 :: I told you I'm not over it. I can't wait to see this part of the anime...I'll probably cry. (sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment